Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Blogging from my mobile

We are headed south. We just left Orvieto for Pompeii. I'm at a stand still with the question which always plagues my trips...to sleep or not to sleep. I have a project I need to work on, well make that seminar and studio.

Solution sleep a little then work on homework. Blogging mobile is not so bad although it is difficult to stay focused on the tiny button..I this would go so much faster if I could use all of my fingers. A huge plus  to blogging with my phone is it was less than my netbook and it backs much easier.

Another's plus is the ability to snap a picture with my phone and  upload it to the blog. :)

Google drive is brilliant, if I felt so inclined to  work on my paper it would be possible. Sure apps like these have existed for a while but before now I've never need to use them.

We stopped at a rest stop, i bought a apolni sandwich, gum, and a mars bar. The apolni had meat, cream cheese, and mushrooms  stuffed between foccacia bread. It was really was delicious.


In a few hours we should reach Pompeii.
Our driver and pink bug delivered us safely to Pompeii, where explored shortly and then received a tour of the ancient roman city. I can't wait to see what is in store for our dinner provided by our program!!




No comments:

Post a Comment